The jubliation is gone.
I just found out that I have to write another paper over Thanksgiving break for the same class that I've be a slave to for the past two weekends.
Grrrrrr.
So much for that feeling of relief.
Dear God,
I'm asking you again.
Either hook me up to marry this kid,
or stop showing me how awesome he is.
Actually, don't stop.
Because I like it.
I know you're laughing right now,
your hopeful daughter
Wait. I just got back from Chapel. And not only did we have an incredible potluck, we also had a message on giving thanks in all circumstances.
So I will do so.
I am thankful that I am 3/4 done with Comp II.
I am thankful that God has gifited me in the area of writing, even when I feel like I'm terrible.
I am thankful that though this class is dreadful, it is pretty interesting, and I'm doing pretty well.
I am thankful for the male gender.
I am thankful for my attraction to the male gender.
I am thankful for the boy you have recently brought into my life, although he is not the boy that I have put on a pedestal.
I am thankful for the boy that I have put on a pedestal, because he encourages me and makes me laugh, and will make a good husband to somebody someday, even if it isn't me.
The end.
1 comment:
hm. he will make a good husband someday, even if it isn't for me. good point of view.
and you know what else? if he isn't for you, that means that God has someone BETTER for you. how cool is that?
we worry about who our future husband will be, and I realized that it is because (at least for me, anyway) I have some strange fear that I will be disappointed or it won't be everything I hope for. how DUMB is that, that God will give us a husband that doesn't make us happy, that we aren't attracted to?
I miss you and love you!
Post a Comment