Monday, December 15, 2008

Home for the Holidays

I failed my Geography final...
but still got an 87 in the class.
The pessimist would say, "Well dang. There goes that A."
The optimist would say, "I'm so good that I can bomb a final and STILL get a B in the class!"
Since I am neither an optimist nor a pessimist, I am choosing to say, "I miss living in a city with more than 3,000 people in it, because there is no place around here to get a good cup of coffee."

------

-I have already been home for three days.
-I have already gone to the Rice and Duck capital of the world/hunter's paradise, aka Stuttgart/Mac's.
-I have already spent wayyy too much time in my bed.
-I have already read/finished reading two books.
-I have already wrapped all my family's presents, including my own.
-I have already watched 4 horrible Hallmark Christmas movies.
-I have already realized that I won't really get to see any of my friends from home until after Christmas, because by the time most of them get home, I will be in Kansas City.
- I have already felt the need to "get out" and travel to Little Rock...

...and yet, I am loving and savoring every moment of my Christmas Break.

No comments: