Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sigh.

I wish I would stop wasting my mornings by sleeping in.

3 comments:

noel said...

i'm so glad you found my blog :) i'm now a faithful follower of you. can't WAIT to see you monday! also, i feel ya on the sleeping in thing. even though i have nothing to do a lot of days, i make myself get up at 9:30 so i don't feel like a COMPLETE slob haha. love you!

Kyle said...

I'll try my best. I usually write everyday..in my journal, but for an audience of one.

It was great to hear your voice last night..I'm glad your summer is going well so far. sorry for hanging up on you really quickly...haha i couldn't resist.

I know you will be insanely occupied with camp, but please do your best to let me know how you are doing and how your are growing while at camp!! :)

Brian said...

I hope I don't freak you out, (and this is in a totally non-wierd way), I had a dream I guess last week that we went to eat at Cici's pizza and then went to EHS Prom. It was very odd. You, however, looked wonderful. (In a totally non-wierd way.)