He has made everything beautiful in its time. Ecclesiastes 3:11
Hahaha Oh Georgia... I love you. Somewhere out there is a boy willing to deal with that challenge. And it will be wonderful. And it will be in the Lord's perfect timing. And now I sound like a basket of cliches. But seriously.
hahahaI am definitely relating to this post right now...
I hate to see you be so down about yourself. You have a lot of great qualities, Georgia. You're smart, funny, you have nice... skin.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hahaha Oh Georgia... I love you. Somewhere out there is a boy willing to deal with that challenge. And it will be wonderful. And it will be in the Lord's perfect timing. And now I sound like a basket of cliches.
But seriously.
hahaha
I am definitely relating to this post right now...
I hate to see you be so down about yourself. You have a lot of great qualities, Georgia. You're smart, funny, you have nice... skin.
Post a Comment