"I will go down with this ship,
and I won't put up my hands in surrender.
There will be no white flag above my door."
"You can stand me up at the gates of Hell
but I'll stand my ground,
and I won't back down."
"I will stumble, I will fall down
but I will not be moved.
I will make mistakes,
I will face heartaches,
but I will not be moved.
On Christ the Solid Rock I stand,
all other ground is sinking sand;
I will not be moved!"
Q: What do Dido, Tom Petty and Natalie Grant all have in common?
A: Songs I have sang to the devil/my classes this week.
I was once prophesied/spoken Truth over by the pastor and elders of my church.
Apparently, the Holy Spirit told them each the same thing...that I am "tenacious."
One of them even called me Tenacious G.
All this to say 1.) my church has cool elders,
and 2.) I will not be easily shaken by silly things such as grades and money.
My joy is not situational, and I will not let it be stolen.
In other news...
Mission Green Tea Frappachino: attained.
It was about time, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment