Things I never expected to do in college:
1. Sleep a full 8-hours a day, including mandatory power-naps
2. Make a sandwhich on my $2,000 laptop
3. Forget that I was here to gain an education
4. Work out on a consistant, regular basis
5. Skip meals without realizing it
6. Become addicted to Diet Dr. Pepper
7. Become shamelessly reliant on Vault for 8 am classes
8. Be alone so much, yet so little
9. Spend over $300 to make football players feel good about themsevles
10. Become faithfully devoted to not a Baptist, but a Methodist-founded organization
11. Care so little about home
12. Miss home so much
13. Get along so well, and live with, a person so completely different from myself
14. Find such amazing friends within the first few weeks
15. Have no interest in finding a boyfriend
16. Yet still fall head over heels in a relationship far beyond what any boy could give me.
What I did expect to do in college:
1. Make a list of things I never expected to do in college to procrastinate studying.
No comments:
Post a Comment