Dear Dr. Brown,
Please tell me why I watched three people slip and fall on the sidewalks today, and yet we still had class.
Please tell me why the majority of our professors live out of town, and yet we still had class.
Please tell me why schools south of us, such as UA Morrilton and UALR recieved less ice than our area, and yet we still had class.
Please tell me why RUSSELLVILLE School District was closed today, and yet we still had class.
Please tell me why we still had class for the past two days, and yet you have not been here.
What does it take, man??
2 comments:
First off, I know I am not Dr. Brown, but maybe I can explain one part of your question. UALR and UA Morrilton are both commuter colleges with thousands of students driving in everyday, so obviously they will be more inclined to close than traditional campuses. Everything else is crazy. If it is any consolation, UALR was only closed for Tuesday.
sorry that tech never closed for "ice storm 2K9!" we're out the rest of the week, and classes have been canceled since tuesday. maybe that's because only around 40% of faye has power right now, but they're working on it. i've played my first game of uno because of the storm since high school though, ha. :]
hope everything is well with you, and maybe you'll get a week off from school soon too.
Post a Comment