Perks of My Weekend:
- I got to catch up, laugh about high school nothings, and jam to Taylor Swift/Hannah Montana with Jordan and Lauren.
- I learned how scary/amazing Highway 7 is. Little Switzerland+Dog Patch+"Grand Canyons"+Hillbillies=never-dull moments.
- I paid $3.00 for a 5-hour energy shot that apparently made me see things, such as the Virigin Mary in a Canoe on the side of the highway. I SWEAR it was there, and I'm going to prove it next time we drive up there.
- I got to see my best friend for the first time in 3 months and meet her amazing friends.
- Two words: Waffle House.
- I got to experience life as a sorrority girl (to a partial extent.)
- I understood why my friend choose MU.
- I crashed Katie's formal by having a killer migrane. I don't think she minded leaving, but I felt really bad about it.
- I compared my best friend's college experience to my own, and found that they appear on two opposite ends of the spectrum. And I'm ok with that. I'm glad we're both happy in our on worlds, no matter how different they are.
Also, apparently, these things makes me cry:
- Migrane headaches
- Hugging friends goodbye
- "The Best Day" by Taylor Swift.
Yep, I'm pretty sure that's enough waterworks for a while.
No comments:
Post a Comment