"For the Widows in Paradise, for the Fatherless in Ypsilanti"--Sufjan Stevens
I've have called you children
I have called you son.
What is there to answer
If I'm the only one?
Morning comes in Paradise,
Morning comes in light.
Still I must obey,
Still I must invite.
If there's anything to say
If there's anything to do
I there's any other way
I'd do anything for you.
I was dressed in embarassment,
I was dressed in white.
If you had a part of me
Will you take your time?
Even if I come back
Even if I die,
Is there some idea
To replace my life?
Like a father to impress
Like a mother's mourning dress
If you ever make a mess
I'll do anything for you
I have called you preacher,
I have called you son.
If you have a father,
Or if you haven't one
I'll do anything for you.
I'll do anything for you.
I'll do anything for you.
I'll do anything for you.
I did everything for you.
I did everything for you.
I did everything for you.
I did everything for you.
I did everything for you.
I did everything for you.
I did everything for you.
I did everything for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment