Monday, November 9, 2009

Indy Rock

I spent most of last week at the National Middle School Association conference in Indianapolis, Indiana. At first I was a little worried that I would feel out of place, not knowing any of the other four girls(who are all 2 years older than I am) very well, and not becoming a teacher anytime in the near future. I was proved wrong; I had a blast! I enjoyed getting to know such great girls, as well as learning information and gaining free materials for my future classroom. I'm pretty sure I laughed more and I laughed harder than I have all semester! Teachers (and future teachers) are probably the most ridiculous, hilarious, crazy, and fun people ever (I witnessed this scariness growing up, seeing as my Mom is an Educator. It was nice to be reminded of it). In other words, my future career is going to rock. :)
Colt's Stadium!

My very own street!

Our group outside the Capitol


Downtown Indianapolis


The trip was well worth it, but I now have so much to catch up on. I've realized that there is only two weekends left until Thanksgiving Break. This is both exciting and scary. I have oh so much to do. I best get on that.







1 comment:

noel said...

i hope we're fun and wacky teachers together some day :)