Friday, August 20, 2010

junior year eve

I want to be a better blogger, I really do. However, when it comes down to it...I'm lousy at it.

Life after camp has been slow, and yet I can't believe I move back to Russellville in two days! It's been nice to have three weeks of carefree summer. I was able to visit my sister, Dixie, in Kansas City for a few days, as well as catch up and spend time with several friends from all the spheres of my life...

-Camp Friends: Refreshing get-together in Conway. I am so blessed with great relationships.
-High School Friends: Weird. It's interesting to see how we've all gone our different ways. Oh, and one of my closest friends from high school just got engaged. What else is knew?
-College Friends: They're all engaged. If not engaged, in a serious relationship. I think I'll start a club for the few single people left at ATU. Wait, there's not enough to form a group? Rats.

I really am excited to see what's in store for the next year. There will be lots of changes this year, but change is for the better. I know that God is going to do great things through His people...we just have to put forth the effort it will take!

--------

My room is a wreck, and instead of packing, I'm on the internet, and it's almost midnight. Welcome back, reality! I'm as ready as I'll ever be.

No comments: