The first time I took the Praxis I I missed the math section by one point. One point! So I had to pay to take that section again, and then passed by three or four points and I didn't even study!
In an hour I will be taking the Praxis II, the evil of all evils. Apparently I am supposed to know art terms that now even the famous know (well maybe). Oh, and write about my own artwork, AND write about a work from another culture which I will not be able to identify. Oh teaching... bleh.
1 comment:
The first time I took the Praxis I I missed the math section by one point. One point! So I had to pay to take that section again, and then passed by three or four points and I didn't even study!
In an hour I will be taking the Praxis II, the evil of all evils. Apparently I am supposed to know art terms that now even the famous know (well maybe). Oh, and write about my own artwork, AND write about a work from another culture which I will not be able to identify. Oh teaching... bleh.
Post a Comment